sábado, 16 de agosto de 2008

Powerful Song "Goodbye Milky Way" by Enigma




*Lyrics to the song Goodbye Milky Wayby Enigma (Michael Cretu)


Shall I go?or shall I stay?107 light years away many times, so many doubts…but no reason to talk about…
"mission is over, mission is done,I will miss you children of the sunbut, now it's time to go away, Goodbye, Goodbye Milky way!"
for a better world without hatefollow your heart, believe in fateonly visions and the mindwill guide you to the light.
"mission is over, mission is done,I will miss you children of the sun now it's time to go and say Goodbye, Goodbye Milky way!"
"mission is over, mission is done,I will miss you children of the sunI go home until someday -I say Goodbye, Goodbye Milky way!"
(background at the end of song) in 5 billion yearsthe Andromeda galaxy will collide with our Milky way,a new gigantic cosmic world will be born




Sem comentários: